All natural room and linen sprays that will refresh your space without chemicals or overwhelming scents or any of the nasty stuff that is often in "air fresheners".
These sprays are scented with 100% pure essential oils. The base of the spray is made with distilled water and vegetable glycerin is used to help emulsify and disburse the essential oils when you spritz. Ethyl alcohol (which is fermented from plants) is used to ensure that the spray remains fresh. No pthalates, parabens or any other nasties!
All six of the sprays are completely safe to spritz on linens, clothing and all around your home. I also spray them directly on my skin for a nice pick-me-up.
- Spirit - tangerine, lime, lavender & spearmint essential oils. A simple, fresh spray that gives you and your room an energizing "lift".
- Northern Lights - wintergreen, juniper berry, lemongrass & ylang ylang essential oils. Like a breath of fresh air with a bit of a zing in the air.
- Cabin - pine, cedarwood, lavender & sweet orange essential oils. A lovely, comforting mix that makes you feel so peaceful...just like being at the cabin.
- Tis the Season - sweet orange, cinnamon leaf, clove & silver fir essential oils. A spray for the holidays or anytime you want to conjur up thoughts of cookies and Christmas trees.
- Boreal - wintergreen, pine & birch essential oils. Like a wonderful walk in the woods.
- Happy - sweet orange, lavender & ylang ylang essential oils. A floral and citrus-y sunshine-y sort of scent.
Full Ingredients: distilled water, ethyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin along with the essential oils listed above for each spray.